• Online game cheat, bot, tool, hacking begin

Facebook Game Hack and Bots »

Knight: Clash of Heroes Hack

unnamed

Required Programs:

1.Cheat Engine - Download 2.Knight: Clash of Heroes.ct - Download

Game link: http://apps.facebook.com/knightsclash

Tutorial:

1.Open facebook and KNIGHT: CLASH OF HEROES
2.Open the cheat file
3.Then wait loading game complete and click a little box ” [X] ”
4.Enjoy!

Note:

Enable Idle hack enemies, because if not enabled the enemy can kill you in one hit if you do not activate the hack and activate 1 hit kill enemies

• Like!

Comments:

24 Comments

1. Ronny Nardecchia January 4, 2014 at 1:12 pm - Reply

I just finished a game I was working on and the game I had lined up for next I can’t play due to my PS3 deciding to break. So while I save up money to replace it I need help deciding what to play next. Thank you in advance.
    Oh and please try to pay attention to the title of the category listing games I’ve beaten as and idea to play doesn’t help and I would prefer a game from my list as a recommendation since I can’t just go out and buy games that I don’t own due to me trying to save up for a PS3 to replace my broken one (not to mention I own quite a handful of the newer games on the PS3 already).

These games I’ve beaten and liked:
    Disney Sing It Pop Hits – Wii
    Hello Kitty Big City Dreams – DS
    Disney Princess Enchanting Storybooks – DS
    Winx Club – GBA
    Strawberry Shortcake Summertime Adventure – GBA
    Kirby SuperStar Ultra – DS
    102 Dalmatians Puppies to the Rescue – Dreamcast

These game I’ve beaten and disliked:
    Tamagotchi Party On! – Wii
    Sonic Shuffle – Dreamcast
    Bratz Ponyz – DS
    Perfect Dark Zero – xbox360
    Doritos Crash Course – xbla
    Generator Rex Agent of Providence – 3ds
    Harm’s Way – xbla

Game I can’t decide between on what to play next:
    Adventure Time Hey Ice King Why’d You Steal Our Garbage – 3ds
    Vagrant Story – Psone
    Valkyrie Profile Lenneth – PSP
    Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria – PS2
    Xenogears – PSN
    Wild Arms 4 – PS2

2. Saundra Zelenski January 5, 2014 at 3:08 pm - Reply

What I mean is for the anime, I have already watched the 1st and second series of vampire knight. Since the 3rd season is not out yet, I want to read the manga of the 3rd season to find out what happens.

3. Isreal Cominotti January 5, 2014 at 3:15 pm - Reply

im a Vampire Knight fan, and i want to know a website where i can watch its episodes with english subs. like current episodes, not old ones

4. Danika Twyford January 6, 2014 at 4:32 am - Reply

I pulled out the knight of cups when asking about love.. What does that mean?

5. Cesar Hennighausen January 7, 2014 at 5:58 pm - Reply

Hi i need to come up with a costume for my lame lit project. We are dressing up as the knight from the canterbury tales and I have no idea of what he wears/looks like. The clothing needs to be easily accessible (nothing that I have to sew or design). Please help ASAP!

6. Vincent Kappler January 9, 2014 at 9:51 pm - Reply

The dark knight rises will not be available in 3d only in IMAX and 2D, so what is the difference between imax and 2d besides the $9 markup on the tickets?

7. Frances Vanhoose January 11, 2014 at 4:30 pm - Reply

I need to find out at least 3 stereotypes of a medieval knight in movies such as A Knight’s Tale, etc.
    Thank you, your response is much appreciated.

8. Sid Bieschke January 14, 2014 at 5:20 am - Reply

Something like “Knight Knight” or like quotes to put up on our wall, like for a demon to say to a knight, please nothing stupid

9. Fredrick Russello January 15, 2014 at 8:25 am - Reply

And please don’t tell me what a knight is I know what a knight is the different sects and how they made their vows, what they had to do to become a knight and who could be a knight. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS ABOUT THE WORD KNIGHT, please.

10. Curtis Hartsell January 23, 2014 at 12:11 am - Reply

How many ways can 5 knights out of a group of 10 knights be chosen and seated at a round table?
    Note: two seatings are the same if the people seated are the same and the counterclockwise order of seating is the same for both seatings.

11. Kareem Gumbs January 23, 2014 at 7:06 pm - Reply

King Arthere called his knights to set at the round
    table with swords laid in front of them.HOW MAINY?

12. Lincoln Weniger January 23, 2014 at 7:07 pm - Reply

I’ve heard of Vampire Knight and I’m waiting for the dubbs to come out,but while looking it up i find Vampire Knight Guilty. Is VK just another way to say VK Guilty or is VK Guilty a sequel to the original VK?

13. Eun Mccrimon January 23, 2014 at 7:07 pm - Reply

I always thought the Spanish knights were most effective, but i also heard that the German Knights were just as lethal. Can you guys help me out?

14. Zane Ramirel January 24, 2014 at 5:38 pm - Reply

What is a good motto for a Knight who is honored the code of chivalry? I need this because i have to do a project and i need to turn it in by next friday and i need a motto.

15. Jonas Wollin January 24, 2014 at 5:38 pm - Reply

This is for a project and, while I found a lot of ‘information’ on the responsibilities of knights, I didn’t manage to find anything on their rights. I would still appreciate any information on their responsibilities. Please help me and answer as soon as you can!

16. Nella Sugai January 24, 2014 at 5:38 pm - Reply

I’ve been looking for a website to download the dark knight onto my iPod touch for months and I have not been able to find a website that lets me do it for free. Do any of y’all know where I can download the dark knight straight to my iPod touch for free. Plz only answer if u have done it before.

17. Roland Stimson January 25, 2014 at 8:07 am - Reply

By knights I don’t just mean guys in full body armor with a halberd and sword. I mean knights as part of the cast system.

When did military families stop being considered ‘knights’?
    Were they still considered knights?
    Were they still considered knights?

18. Necole Kubeika January 25, 2014 at 8:16 am - Reply

From what I have read, a knight would genuflect to his own king as a sign of both fealty and respect. However, if a knight was brought in front of a foreign king for any reason, would he still genuflect, even though he swears fealty to another king, or would he show some other form of respect?

19. Maudie Dones January 25, 2014 at 8:20 am - Reply

I want the dark knights in my story to be more than just “paladins for an evil god”. In fact, I don’t even want them or the nature of their powers to be necessarily evil per say; but rather just dark, and perhaps even a bit risky/dangerous. I also want them to be a bit closer to the historical dark knights (Just with magical abilities obviously).

PS: In history, dark knights were sort of like Western Ronin. They were basically knights who did not serve a lord, and instead took to forcing towns to pay “tribute” in exchange for “protection”. Since these knights did not usually have squires to help with armor upkeep; they would paint the metal black so that it wouldn’t rust as quickly.

20. Marie Haris January 25, 2014 at 8:45 am - Reply

I’m planning on taking a bunch of rowdy guys there for a bachelor party (before we go on to the “other” activities, of course). Is there a way to ensure our knight “wins”? Thanks. We’ll be going to the Dallas one.

21. Yadira Oldroyd January 25, 2014 at 7:12 pm - Reply

I might be getting the Sims 2 double deluxe for my birthday and i really want to get the Vampire Knight characters onto my game but i don’t know how. Can someone show me how I can get the Vampire Knight characters onto my game?

22. Matt Yokiel January 28, 2014 at 4:51 am - Reply

I’m trying to figure out how to build a knight for dungeons and dragons 4.0 for a home brew campaign, and the DM has stated ‘no monster-like races (crossing out almost everything, excluding humans, elves, half elves, gnomes, hobbits, and high elves.) so I decided to do a human knight. I know how to make one for 3.5 edition, but not 4th edition. Do any of you mind helping me out?

23. Verdie Ogeen January 28, 2014 at 4:51 am - Reply

I am doing a report on knights byt writting a diary like I am the knight! What are some creative or funny names for my project?