• Online game cheat, bot, tool, hacking begin

Facebook Game Hack and Bots »

[NEW] Surprise Avengers Alliance Coach V4.1

MAA V4.1

Features:

-Disable Ai(Fixed)
-Self-Attack Ai
-Speedhack x5
-Beepsound
-No ****cash or ****ice link
-Popular web-browsers support
-Easy to use
-Simple attaching system
-Editable process list(Support MORE web-browsers)
-Smaller(Smaller than V4)
-Shows a message that you have attached the hack!

Instructions:

1.Open MAA(Facebook) with Internet Explorer/ Firefox/ Chrome/ Opera
2.Once you are in the flight deck, Open the hack and select your web browser.
3.After that, select 1 hack only, choose either “Disable Ai” or “Self-Attack Ai”
4.Then, you can enable Speedhack

There will be a slight lag when turning ON “Disable Ai” or “Self-Attack Ai”.

Attaching,
Internet Explorer = Iexplore.exe
Firefox = FlashPlayerPlugin
Old Firefox = plugin-container.exe
Opera = Opera.exe
Chrome = Chrome.exe

Firefox,
Disable Leethax when you are using Firefox

Chrome,
For the speedhack to work on Chrome, you have to add this parameter “-no-sandbox”.
How?
Right click on your Chrome shortcut and click on properties then add this parameter to the target line(be sure there is a space between ” and – .

Chrome

Blue Color - Hack Now not Activated
Pink Color - Hack Activated

Coach File : Obtain

• Like!

Comments:

19 Comments

1. Hai Duchaine January 4, 2014 at 7:53 am - Reply

Here’s the problem, I cant open the firefox and I need the list of the site that I went, in other words the history, so I downloaded another browser, and that’s CHROME. I tried importing from chrome but it doesn’t work, what should i do?
    I already did that jatin deswal.

2. Ellyn Porres January 5, 2014 at 1:23 am - Reply

If you use Firefox, which version do you use and why do you think it’s the best version? Thanks!

3. Teddy Machida January 15, 2014 at 9:34 am - Reply

Firefox has a tab called IE tab, that can allow you to view pages in IE format. Should Firefox do the same for Google Chrome? What ideas do you have?

4. Jess Harkins January 17, 2014 at 8:31 pm - Reply

My Firefox stopped working saying the server wasn’t found but Internet Explorers still works. I used to use firefox all the time but only recently it stopped working. I already checked the firewall and it allows firefox so i don’t know what’s wrong.

5. Eleanor Ciarrocchi January 18, 2014 at 12:24 am - Reply

Flash is already installed on my work computer, however firefox is not communicating with it for some odd reason. I can not reinstall flash because like i said this is my works computer, therefore i need admin rights to install flash. So how can i make Firefox work with the flash thats already been installed by admin?

thanks!

6. Scot Corp January 18, 2014 at 12:24 am - Reply

I have firefox 3.6 and I am wondering how can I erase all my passwords? I have tried to erase third party cookies and erase cache but nothing is working.

7. Joseph Peckens January 18, 2014 at 9:46 pm - Reply

I have lots of bookmarks in firefox and i want all of them in internet explorer.

Any idea on how to do this?

Thanks a bunch!

8. Suzanne Magouirk January 20, 2014 at 9:56 pm - Reply

I’d like to keep Firefox as my default, but there are certain sites (such as Microsoft Partner) that only run on IE. If I could make a shortcut on my desktop for each of the sites like this and have it use IE when I click instead of Firefox, that would be perfect – or if I could make it ask which browser I want. Thanks.

9. Faviola Brunetto January 20, 2014 at 9:56 pm - Reply

When I have my firefox browser open and I click on import, the only option that is there is to import from Explorer. I don’t get it.

10. Darell Bundrick January 21, 2014 at 12:24 pm - Reply

I recently deleted firefox and downloaded it again and now a trusted website I used to use many times ( requires login) has now been labelled as insecure. Firefox gives the message that the connection to the site is insecure.

The URL is exactly the same as before.

What could be the problem?

Thanks.

11. Gary Tharrington January 22, 2014 at 5:25 pm - Reply

I have Firefox as my main web browser already, but I want my windows live messenger to open all windows on Firefox and not IE7. For example, the email icon on the top left hand corner of wlm. Every time I click on it, it opens up on IE7 which i don’t want, but on Firefox.
    how do i remove ie7?

12. Christopher Pereiro January 24, 2014 at 3:14 pm - Reply

I’m using firefox and want to stop particular images from being loaded when the website is opening.I don’t want to “adblock” the images using adblock plus extension,just want to stop some of the images which I don’t need at that particular time as I’m on a dial-up conn.,so these images get a lot of time to load.Any particular extension of firefox can help?

13. Shanti Bater January 24, 2014 at 5:39 pm - Reply

When I click on files such as my online lecture notes, firefox automatically downloads them to my desktop. I just want them to open from the source and not have to save them. How can I change this?

14. Albertha Lockley January 25, 2014 at 11:39 am - Reply

We know that firefox has two kinds of right click menu. One for anywhere on the webpage and another is for right clicking on a html link. How they decides which to show when? I mean, how they detect that the user has actually clicked on a link?

15. Owen Bashinelli January 26, 2014 at 1:58 am - Reply

There’s an interesting webpage that has just been deleted, but thanks to the miracle of hibernation, it’s still open in Firefox. The problem is, when I save it, it seems to attempt to retrieve the page from its source on the internet, which no longer exists. Is there any way I can configure Firefox to save the locally-held files instead?

16. Reynalda Broks January 27, 2014 at 8:13 am - Reply

How can I fix Firefox browser because it opens everytime not only my homepage but 2 more pages from NoScript and Firefox update? I tried cleaning cache and everything I found. Still no ideea! Thanks!

17. Orbit January 28, 2014 at 4:31 am - Reply

I want to use an older version of Firefox because I don’t like 4.0. I have the verson I want, but when I install it, it will always automatically update to 4.0. How can I just download the older version without it updating?

Thank you.

18. Elisha Linville January 29, 2014 at 12:30 am - Reply

I open it then something pops up saying:

Firefox has stopped working.
    Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.

So can anyone help to fix it?

19. Andrew Penanegra January 29, 2014 at 2:58 am - Reply

Usually when you get firefox it already does that but all of the sudden it started to go to something called Bearshare. I want it to go back to google. Can someone help me with this?